Monday, September 5, 2011

Dear Diary #1

September 5th, 2011

Journals/diaries are a good way to vent frustration and to learn more about yourself as well as reflect on your life and those who are in it. Nowadays, with todays electronic prowess, most people keep an online diary.And I have now made a Blogger account because of my ENG201 class [we're gonna blog about our thoughts on Twilight instead of discuss it in class, should be lots of bashing from the others I know it] so I thought I'd put it to good use. My goal is to write everyday but I cannot guarantee that, but here’s a start.

My name is Brittany Rose Tennant, I'm 19-years-old, a Scorpio and proud of it. I attend Saint Martin's University in Lacey, WA right near the state capital. My home is in Yakima, WA where I was born and raised and plan to raise my own family there. My career goal is to teach high school English and write novels - though lately my friend and I have decided to work on owning a publishing company at some point so we're working on that along with many stories.

I have been dating Brian Patrick Lewis for over three years now and when we can afford it we are getting married. We live together, when I'm not here in Lacey, and I love it. We have two dogs, Haru is a border coli blue heeler mix and Peanut it a German shepperd mix. My mom's friend Jeff takes care of Haru's mom Kyra, a full border coli, but when we can do so we will take her back! Brian dislikes cats, slight allergies, but said when we do get a cat it has to be orange and named Sir Pounce A-lot . . . I don't care as long as I have a cat!

Ok, so the diary portion of this will start here since I told you a bit about myself. Here we go . . .

Tomorrow is the start of the second week of my second year at SMU, I'm not particularly excited because today and yesterday I stayed up til 4 a.m. and slept til noon or 1 p.m. and I have a 9:30 a.m. class in the morning. But that's my Gothic Lit. class so it should be interesting enough.

My friend Micah was here a few minutes ago, he's pretty cool. All my friends at college are guys, three guys to be exact; Micah, Reese and Michael. I will probably get to know Hana, Micah's girlfiend, a lot more this year because we have chior together, but that still means not too many female friends at school. All my girl friends are back home in Yakima, and ironically there are only three of them; Sydney, Josie and Zadie.

Zadie and I were Skyping at 2 a.m. Sunday morning when we decided what to do for my birthday in October. My birthday is the end of the month, but in the middle of the month is Fall Break so I will try to bring some SMU friends to Yakima for the long weekend and on that Saturday have a party with my SMU and Yakima friends to celebrate my 20th birthday!

I have over a month to hash out details (how we getting to Yakima, where people are sleeping, how we're getting back, etc.) so it should work out, we'll just have to wait and see.

Thursday night I was going through some old notebooks, stories that are over three years old, and found all but one chapter that I was missing from one of my fanfics and now I know where I was going with it so I will be able to finish it! Poison is for Those Who Don't Care is a Naruto fanfic that has OCs in it, but I like where I'm going with it so I want to stick with it. I usually avoid fanfics with OCs but I need to get this and another story out of my system before I can work on my other ideas.

Oh! The other day, like last Wednesday, I was looking around Drama Crazy for some new drama to watch and I came across IS - Otoko Demo Onna Demo Nai Sei. It is amazing but I want to slap the 'friend' IS upside the head! She was good at the beginning but than she ruined everything!!

I really get into dramas too much . . . urg!! I've missed so much of my soaps that it's not funny! And All My Children is cancelled!! But at least it will be online from now on, that will be nice!

Ok, well I'm going ot go to dinner here soon so until tomorrow!!

No comments: