Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Dear Diary #3

September 7th, 2011

Well today was boring, and I didn't get a part (acting or off stage) in a One Act but I'm okay with that. . .

Do you want to know what I did today? Ok here is my schedule:

2 a.m. - Go to sleep after watching Mei-chan no Shitsuji
8 a.m. - Brian calls to tell me good morning
9:30 ish a.m. - Brian calls again, I forgot what about
10:45 a.m. - Brian texts me telling me I should get up for class
11 a.m. - get ready for class/read emails
11:30 a.m. - get/eat lunch
12 - 2 p.m. - class
2 p.m. - now - lolly-gag on the internet/make a new blog!

So not really anything interesting, after dinner, at 6 p.m. exactly, is the first SMU Magic the Gathering club meeting of the year. Should be interesting because we should have some new people. Apparently, a few girls signed up during the Involvement Fair last week so that means I won't be the only girl showing up!

I have been having this song on repeat for about an hour I think . . . I love it though and the music video is amazing! So beautiful! Though, it's a kinda sad song and song like this make me happy . . . that might not be such a good thing in the end . . .

Dinner opens in approximately 45 minutes give or take, so I have that much longer to write . . . but what to write about?

Well, my new blog will be about fangril type topics (the title it "Random Squees from and Average Fangril") but I'm at a lost of what to write about first. I think it will be about Gaara first! Yep! Decided right now!

That now makes me feel accomplished! That blog won't be updated daily like this, it might be updated more or less, but I will not give up on this since I started it fist!

Though I really need to work on my analysis blog on WordPress but that takes a lot of work . . .

I printed off what I had published of "Poison is for those Who Don't Care" so that will help in the rewriting process. I love hard copies of stories, makes it sooo much easier to read!

My only homework for tomorrow is to read two short ghost stories, I'll have to look at the syllabus to know which ones, but I know from Hana that they're about 20 pages each - - urg! Gonna be annoyin'!

Oh! And if you have a tumblr follow me!!

No comments: