Thursday, September 29, 2011

Dear Diary #13

September 29th, 2011

I missed updating this on the 28th by an hour, sue me.

Ok, this is lucky number 13! I find that number an interesting one. Friday the 13th is always considered an eerie day full of mishaps. Well, I know some freakin' lucky, hot as heck and taller than can be, twins who once and a while celebrate their birthday on a Friday the 13th.

There are lots of things done in thirteens, and nines, and sevens. Uneven numbers (can't be divided by two evenly). I personally love the number 6, but what ever flows your boat you lovers of other numbers.

Ok, to the life update. IS finished! I was happy about it being done, but upset that Haru and her kinda sorta love interest only talked on the phone because every other main character was in her house making a cake (this entire series made me want cake dang it!)

Not much to update and I don't feel like visuals for this one. See you next time though, I might be more interesting than!

No comments: